Wild Animal Safari™ of Aggieland strives to provide an environment that encourages family fun and learning. The information posted below should allow you to plan your visit to the animal park in Bryan, TX.
Summer Hours of Operation
- Sunday – Thursday: 9am to 5pm, last car admitted at 4pm
- Friday – Saturday: 9am to 5pm, last car admitted at 4pm
Park hours and operating days are subject to change without notice. Ticket prices and options are subject to change without notice. Admission to the park may be denied due to park capacity. In the event of mechanical failure or inclement weather, Aggieland Safari may close the park or any of the attractions and exhibits without notice.
Our park is separated into different zones to emulate the natural habitats of our animal residents. View the galleries below to preview what you might see during your visit.
- Visitors must wear shoes and shirts while on zoo grounds.
- An adult must accompany children under the age of 13 at all times.
- Visitors may not tease, molest, injure, or frighten any animal.
- Visitors must remain in public areas and are not permitted access to off-exhibit areas unaccompanied by a staff member. In addition, visitors may only use established guest entrances and exits.
- No smoking or vaping except in designated parking lot areas.
- Alcohol, drugs, or weapons of any kind are not permitted on the grounds.
- Pets are not allowed on zoo grounds.
- Service Animals are permitted in the Walkthrough Adventure Zoo along pathways only.
ADVENTURE ZOO RULES
- Visitors must remain on provided walkways. The crossing of barriers by a person or their body parts at any time is prohibited.
- Visitors may not climb or vandalize any wall, fence, shelter, or other structure on the grounds.
- A select number of feeding experiences in the Adventure Zoo are available to guests. Feeding any other animal is prohibited.
- Visitors may not wade or swim in the Adventure Zoo ponds or lake.
- A maximum of 10 people is permitted inside the Parakeet Room at one time.
- Discard all trash in the provided receptacles. Buckets provided for lettuce or feed must be returned to the gift shop.
DRIVE-THRU SAFARI RULES
- Aggieland Safari is not liable for any damage to vehicles and guests enter the Drive-Thru Safari accepting all risks.
- Visitors may only drive enclosed vehicles through the Safari. Open-top convertibles/Jeeps, vehicles with missing doors, motorcycles, and ATVs are not permitted.
- Large coach buses, school buses, and RVs are not permitted unless previously arranged with a member of Aggieland Safari management.
- Visitors must stay within their vehicles at all times. No sitting on sunroofs, windows, or hoods of vehicles. Riding in the bed of a pickup truck is prohibited. **Visitors Who Exit Their Vehicle at Any Time within the Drive-Thru Will Be Immediately Escorted off the Grounds**
- Remove all flags, balls, or other objects from the outside of the vehicle prior to entry.
- Guests must adhere to the speed limit of 5 mph in the drive-thru.
- Visitors must stay on the public roads at all times and are not permitted to enter employee-only entrances or exits.
- Guests may spend as much or as little time in the drive-thru as desired. Slower traffic should remain on the right side of the road and allow others to pass if required.
- All vehicles must yield the right of way to Aggieland Safari vehicles and staff.
- Feed ONLY the pelleted feed provided by Aggieland Safari. Other livestock feeds or human food options are not to be fed under any circumstance.
- Animal feed is to be thrown on the ground into the grass. Do not feed any animal by hand. Aggieland Safari is not liable for any injuries to guests who do not abide by this rule.
- Do not throw any form of trash into the safari pastures. Trash receptacles are available in the parking lot.