New Safety Guidelines
For the 2020 season, we want to announce several safety guidelines we have put in place to help ensure that everyone who comes to our park has a healthy, happy, and safe time. They are as follows:
- Online Ticket Sales: While we will still sell tickets at our front office, you can purchase them online as well in order to expedite the entry process. Those with advanced tickets will enter in a separate line. We encourage you to use the online ticket options because you also get a discount!
- We have a separate entrance and exit to help with social distancing.
- We have wide counters at all ticket sales stations.
- We have marked off safe standing distances at the front entrance and have a covered outdoor standing area as well.
- Hand sanitizer is at every cash register and animal feed station as well as several other places in the park.
- Our feed stations will still be open but we ask that you please use sanitizer or wash your hands before feeding our animals. Also, only food purchased at the park can be used to feed the animals.
- We are limiting seating on the bus tours and will have hand sanitizer that we ask you use before getting on the bus.
- Please do not come to the park if you are sick or have a fever.
- Masks will not be required in any of the outdoor areas at the park but are recommended.
- Please respect other people’s distance. Do not crowd walkways or intersections. Please observe any crowding guidelines posted outside the washroom. Please use common sense to help keep everyone safe.
- If you do not feel comfortable coming to the park then please don’t. Stay home until you do feel comfortable with the guidelines we have put in place.
These guidelines are subject to change as needed. We will be monitoring the traffic at the zoo and everyone’s experience, and may make changes. Please check back on our website to see if we have changed anything before your next visit to the park. We are striving to offer a safe experience when visiting the park. We look forward to seeing you soon.