Tour Bus with Guide
Your purchase of admission into the animal park includes the complimentary guided bus tour. Buses run year-round. Please check the calendar page for specific dates the bus is available.
The bus schedule varies with the season, but it is posted on site at the park when you arrive. If you have a large group, with a minimum of 20 people in one party, you need to reserve the guided bus tour in advance. There is an additional charge for private bus rental. We are sorry but we cannot guarantee seating on our regular guided tour buses, they are first-come-first-serve. You may ride the bus as many times as you like as long as seating is available.
- Reviews 1 Review5/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeChildren, Family, Guided Tours, Wildlife
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Large Group
The guided tour bus is complimentary with the purchase of park admission, but the bus tour does not run all year-round. Please check our calendar here for more information. The bus schedule also varies throughout the year and with the weather. Bus times will be posted on site at the park when you arrive. The tour takes approximately one hour and is first-come-first-served.
- Each single admission gets at least one free tour
- Guide telling you about the park and the animals
- Approximately one (1) hour tour
- You may feed animals on the tour, but only from park purchased feed
- Up close with the animals
- Slobbered if you’re too close 🙂
- Tour bus is first-come-first-serve, seating is limited
- Call for private tour bus rates: 417-859-5300
- Tour days are subject to season check calendar here
- Tour times are subject to season and weather, times will be posted in the park
- Tour days and times are subject to change
- No animal feed is provided (bags of food may be purchased)
- If in doubt CALL before arrival or purchasing tickets: 417-859-5300
One tour bus ride is included with each ticket purchased. However, the bus has a limited schedule throughout the year and a tour bus ride is not guaranteed. Check our calendar for year-round schedule and times. Times and dates are subject to change without prior notice.
Seating is not guaranteed on the bus. Riders are allowed on on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you have a group of 20 or more contact our office for details on reserving the bus and private bus tour rates. 417-859-5300
For the safety of all people and animals pets are not allowed on the tour bus. Kennel service is available for your pet so you may leave your pet, including service dogs, in our care while you tour the park.