Drive-Thru – Your Vehicle
Tickets are available for adults, children, seniors, and family packs at special online pricing. All online ticket options click here or use the button below.
From the comfort of your own vehicle, you can travel through our 5-mile drive experiencing hundreds of animals. Get up close and personal like no other animal adventure. Many animals will come right up to your vehicle for a greeting. Come face-to-face with a camel, a watusi, a zebra or and American bison. You’ll see elk, water buffalo, giraffes, and more running free. We have 65 species of animals and over 450 of them on 350 acres! Families often say how big of a blast they have, how much they ooh-and-aah, and just break out in laughter.
This is truly a fun family experience for all ages from child to grandma and grandpa.
- Reviews 5 Reviews5/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeChildren, Family, Guided Tours, Wildlife
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Small Group
In your own vehicle, you can tour the park at your own pace. The fun and laughs you will have with your family will make this one of your favorite animal adventures ever! We hear it time-and-time again, “this is the most fun we have had in a park, we laughed so much!”. That’s right “laughed”, being around and this close to the animals just brings out the kid in everyone and the animals love seeing you too.
- This is at your own pace drive-thru
- Get here early to give yourself time to explore the park
- You may also tour the walkabout with your regular admission
- Tour bus is complimentary too, but the runs all-year-round all year-round please check schedule
- Up close with the animals
- Slobbered if you’re too close 🙂
- Again, give yourself time – a lot of fun to be had
- Bus tours are first-come-first-serve and cannot be reserved in advance
- Check calendar for hours and schedules prior to purchasing tickets
- Driving your own vehicle does include some risk, animals do get close to your vehicle
- Wild Animal Safari is not responsible for any damage to vehicles
- We are USDA regulated and they do not allow animal feeding from your own vehicle
- If in doubt CALL before arrival or purchasing tickets
No. We are USDA regulated and they do not allow feeding animals from your own vehicle. If this is an important part of the adventure for you then we recommend riding one of our complimentary bus tours. You are allowed to feed from the bus.
It is possible that your vehicle could get scratched or some damage. That rarely happens, but you do have some animals with horns, antlers, and hoofs so it is always a possibility. Wild Animal Safari is not responsible for any damage to your vehicle. If this is a big concern there is an option to ride in one of the complimentary bus tours. Bus tour times and dates are limited be sure to check the schedule.
No. For everyone’s safety, you must remain in your vehicle at all times during the drive-thru animal park. Once in the parking lot, these are clearly marked, you may get out of your vehicle to enjoy our walkabout park, gift shop and other adventures.