Our Statement on Coronavirus
To our patrons and guests of Wild Animal Safari –
Yes, we are currently open for business!
We wish to thank our customers for their continued patronage during this time. We at Wild Animal Safari are concerned about the health and well being of all our visitors. Please rest assured we are taking proactive steps to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
Wild Animal Safari is following protocols based on the interim guidance provided by the CDC regarding the COVID -19 (coronavirus) outbreak. We have implemented additional strategies to help prevent spread and exposure of COVID-19 as well as other respiratory illnesses:
- Actively encouraging sick employees to stay home
- Sending any employee home that may have symptoms of acute respiratory illness
- Promoting proper hand washing and hygiene
- Promoting proper coughing/sneezing etiquette
- Providing soap and hand sanitizer to guests and employees
- Disinfecting frequently touched objects such as counter tops, doorknobs, tour bus interiors, etc.
- Advising employees to check and observe travel guidelines as recommended by the CDC.
We encourage all guests of our facility to take steps and be responsible for their own personal hygiene as we continue our efforts to prevent and limit the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses. Thank you for your cooperation. For more information about COVID-19 and other communicable illnesses, please consult the Center for Disease Control or CDC website at www.cdc.gov