Zebra Van Rental Tour
Don’t want to bring your own vehicle through? Then how about driving through the park in wild style by renting one of our Zebra Vans!
- Zebra MiniVan (small van) holds 7 passengers for $22.00 (Effective January 1, 2017)
- Zebra Van (large van) holds 15 passengers for $25.00 (Effective January 1, 2017)
Zebra vans are rented on a first come, first served basis. We do not take reservations for the zebra vans. Vans are rented for one trip through the park with a one-hour time limit. Each person riding in the van mush have purchased the appropriate admission into the park. Please note the driver must be 21 and have a valid driver’s license and insurance card.
- Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeChildren, Family, Guided Tours, Wildlife
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Large Group
This is a self-guided tour of the drive-through animal park. You may rent the van to accommodate up to 15 passengers. This is ideal for those who do not want to take their own vehicle through. Vans are limited and served on a first-come-first-serve basis. The vans may not be reserved in advance. Upon arriving at the park you may check on availability and get on the list if all the vans are out. If you must wait you can tour our walkabout to see exciting animals, visit our gift shop or have a bite to eat and drink at our cafe. The walkabout is free with admission to the park.
- One van for 7 passengers – $22
- One van for 15 passengers – $25
- For your party only
- One (1) hour tour
- You may feed animals on the tour, but only from park purchased feed
- Up close with the animals
- Slobbered if you’re too close 🙂
- First-come-first-serve, seating is limited
- Does NOT include price of admission into park, each passenger must have a park ticket
- No animal feed is provided (bags of food may be purchased)
- If in doubt CALL before arrival or purchasing tickets: (706) 663-8744
No. We have people arriving at the park at all times of the day making it impossible to reserve the van prior to arrival.
Our largest vans seat up to 15 passengers and no more are allowed. If you have a larger group (20+) contact our office prior to purchasing tickets or arrival and we can look at arranging a group outing on one of our tour buses. Call 706-663-8744
Yes. Our Zebra vans are created to maximize safety along with the best viewing and interaction experience. For the health of our animals only park purchased feed is allowed.