Your purchase of admission into the drive-thru animal park includes admission into our animal walk-about. Before or after touring the drive-thru animal park, come visit the animals in our walkabout.
Here is your chance to see more animals in a zoo like setting. You will see Bengal tigers, peacocks, exotic birds, lemurs, alpacas, monkeys and much more. So hop out of your vehicle and stretch those legs and interact with more animals
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeChildren, Family, Walkabout, Wildlife
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Small Group
The walk-about animal zoo is a self-guided tour. It is complimentary with the purchase of park admission. We highly recommend visiting the walk-about because you will get to see exotic animals and others that can't be roaming freely in the drive-thru animal park. There is access to the restrooms, cafe, and gift shop within the walk-about area.
- Each single admission into the drive-thru park gets you into the walk-about
- Self-guided, take at your own pace
- Possible interactions with Wild Animal Safari staff
- Petting zoo area
- You may feed animals, but only from park purchased feed
- Up close with the animals
- Slobbered if you're too close :)
- Give yourself time to go through both the walk-about & drive-thru
- Cannot be purchased seperately from drive-thru admission
- No pets or service animals allowed in the walk-about. We do offer kennel service.
- No animal feed is provided (bags of food may be purchased)
- If in doubt CALL before arrival or purchasing tickets
No. The walkabout is included with your purchase of tickets to the animal drive-thru park.
There are designated petting zoo areas, but not all animals are approachable.
Only animals that are designated to be fed. Only park purchased feed is allowed. This is for the health of our animals.